“Luxury brands don’t sell a product or service. They sell a lifestyle.”
– A Fresh Perception –
Marketing isn’t what it used to be. These days, hotels and venues need an audience-driven marketing strategy in order to maximise revenue, customer loyalty and brand reputation in the competitive hospitality and events sectors. It just so happens, that’s what we do best.
Our digital marketing team are a creative bunch, with a passion for striking design, witty wordsmithery and savvy social media.
We love to create. So you’ll usually find us dreaming up new concepts for hotel marketing strategies, venue launches, events, promotional campaigns and growing online communities to engage with the foodies, spa-lovers and luxury jet-setters of the world.
Luxury Hotel Marketing With A Fresh Perception.
Consider us your in-house marketing team. Though we won’t be with you everyday, you’ll hear plenty from us. We’ll take the time to get to grips with every aspect of your business, to ensure we generate creatively unique exposure for your brand.
You’ll benefit from our proven experience in multi-channel hotel marketing, including targetted email campaigns, social media management, website content management, blogging and online networking.
We have a wide online community within the food, spa and luxury travel sectors, including great relationships with online bloggers and journalists in the UK and across Europe.
We like to keep you fully in the loop, so we’ll catch up with you on a regular basis to report on marketing activity, exposure, successful campaigns and our next big thoughts to ensure we’re constantly developing your online hotel marketing strategy.
Increased Social Media Reach
Increased Social Media Engagement
Total Tweets Sent This Year
- Our experienced digital marketing team will work with you to develop a bespoke hotel marketing strategy that fits your business objectives. You tell us what’s most important, and we’ll ensure that’s our focus.
- We’ll create visually stimulating campaigns and engaging content for use across a multitude of online platforms to ensure your hotel or venue features in the right places… at the right time.
- We’ll manage your social media activity on a daily basis to ensure your brand channels are maximising opportunities to engage with your audience.
- We’re happy to manage the content of your website and blog, creating sparkly, fresh and frequent content to ensure your fans are kept excited.
- We’ll cross-promote your venue via our own high-influencing social media networks, with a dedicated following of foodies, spa-lovers, travel bloggers and event planners.
- Social media hotel marketing isn’t restricted to the 9-5. So we’ll manage your social media channels around the clock to ensure you don’t miss any opportunities to pounce!
- We’ll keep you fully updated with what we’re doing (and why!) with weekly performance reports.
Your Hotel Marketing Hitlist
- Increase exposure for your brand across all online channels.
- Heighten the reputation of your luxury hotel or venue within the hospitality market.
- Engage with your audience to encourage brand loyalty.
- Stand out, with creative marketing campaigns and cutting-edge concepts.
- Widen your online reach to tap into new business opportunities.
- Get your brand seen, through strategic online PR, marketing and creative content.
- Maximise opportunities to engage through creative and relevant social media content.
- Keep your fans coming back with tailored, high quality blog and on-page content.
The Latest On The Blog…
Today we celebrate all things beer! June 15th – National Beer Day in the UK. Stuart shares a few tips picked up over the years on what to look for in the ‘Perfect Pint’read more
May Day is traditionally when the warmer weather begins and trees and flowers start to blossom. This time of the year is said to be a time of love, romance and optimism. People celebrate the coming of summer with lots of different customs that are expressions of joy...read more
To kick off our guest blog series, Joe Gould, who joined the team at Fishmore Hall in Ludlow as head chef in October 2017 talks about how food is trendy and “things aren’t what they used to be”... "Let me guess, you assumed I was going to have a whinge? You hear it...read more