- 100,000 square metres of event space with capacity for 15,000 people
- Over 4500 bedrooms within half a mile of the venue
- Contemporary design with outstanding conference, exhibition and meetings spaces
- 37 meeting rooms, all column-free, perfect for presentations and with plenty of natural daylight
- Spacious forum auditorium seating 3,140
- The Convention Centre offers a highly versatile space set over 3 floors and 2 mezzanines
The CCIB is an innovative and contemporary conference centre located in the heart of Barcelona’s Technology and Innovation district (22@).
Capitalising on its unique seafront location and the enviable daylight that Barcelona enjoys, the CCIB offers a work-friendly professional environment that helps event organisers get the best results out of their delegates.
Offering flexible and versatile event space for both mid-scale conferences and large-scale events, the CCIB ticks all the boxes (size, capacity, flexibility, hotel infrastructure, ease of access and security); yet these are just part of its appeal.
It’s no surprise that this outstanding venue has been recognised with a host of industry awards; most recently winning the prestigious Gold Award for Best Overseas Conference Centre at the M&IT Industry Awards 2017.
The CCIB is part of GL Events and has become a special point of reference for large scale festivals and premières, car launches, corporate & association events as well as political meetings with a high social impact.
Plaça de Willy Brandt, 11-14,
08019 Barcelona, Spain
“Stunning architecture, plenty of space and amazing sea views. An impressive events venue.”Stuart Mitchell
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.