‘The ultimate country retreat for a private party, wedding or exclusive use event’
- 10 super king-sized bedrooms, each with their own feature bathrooms
- The historic Wainhouse Barn offers a unique event space accommodating up to 175 people for dinner
- Fast Wi-Fi throughout the house and Cat 5 connection in every room
- Exceptional dining options prepared by Dewsall’s dedicated chef or a celebrity chef on request
- 15 acres of stunning country estate, offering views over the Herefordshire countryside
- A selection of team building activities can be arranged, including shooting clay/game, fishing course/fly, massage/beauty therapist, yoga, Tai Chi, snooker, table tennis and falconry
The magical Dewsall Court is a ten bedroom, exclusive use country house waiting to be discovered. Nestled down a quiet country lane five miles from Hereford, this much loved former family home has played host to some truly stunning weddings, parties, family gatherings and corporate events in quintessentially British style.
Full of character, furnished with antiques and fine art, the venue provides a relaxing and down to earth setting. Each of the beautiful bedrooms benefit from decadently deep baths. There is an impressive master suite, billiard room, wine tasting cellar and converted barn which can be used for events. The kitchen features a four oven Aga and fireplace which is adjoined by a fully equipped chef’s kitchen.
The beauty of Dewsall is that it combines stylish elegance with a relaxed atmosphere and a sense of fun, no matter what the occasion.
England HR2 8DA
Latest Updates From Dewsall…
Tickets for the Furs, Fire and Ice party are £60 per person, including cocktail on arrival, a three course meal and an abundance of evening entertainment.read more
Planning a dinner party can bring on a variety of challenges that can put even the most relaxed host to the test. So, we caught up with the team at the spectacular country house, and home of the ultimate dinner party, Dewsall Court, for their tips on ensuring your...read more