‘This Leading Hotel of the World offers a multitude of event spaces and exceptional value for money’
- 2,400 sqm of event space for up to 900 guests, plus 16 meeting rooms all with natural daylight and some featuring private dining spaces
- 5m high ceilings offer plenty of space in the Ballroom, with a capacity for 400 cabaret style
- 238 luxury bedrooms and 40 suites to allow your guests to relax in true luxury
- Stylish bar, the House of Gin, offering 150 varieties of gin
- Palace spa with an 800 sqm pool and spa facilities for the ultimate post-event refresh
With 2,400 sqm of event space and 16 meeting rooms, the spectacular Hotel Palace Berlin is the ideal venue for conferences and events for up to 900 guests.
Choose from the elegant ballroom with towering 5m ceilings, or for a more intimate setting, the stylish salons offer elegance and efficiency for small business meetings.
A twenty minute drive from Berlin-Tegel airport, or an eight minute journey from Berlin Hauptbahnhof main-line train station, Hotel Palace Berlin is adjacent to the famous Ku’damm, Zoological Garden. So there’s plenty for guests to explore whilst visiting.
This Leading Hotel of the World offers exceptional value for money, versaltile meeting spaces and an abundance of charm.
Europa-Center, Budapester Str. 45, 10787 Berlin, Germany
Latest News From Hotel Palace Berlin…
As World Gin Day returns for its ninth year on 10th June, we’re joining the celebration of all things gin. And where better than at the House of Gin at the spectacular Hotel Palace Berlin.read more
What’s hot on the menu when it comes to event catering trends for the year ahead? We take a look…read more
We’re delighted to announce that Oddfellows On the Park has appointed us to head up sales campaigns for the recently launched Cheshire hotel.
Escape the drizzle and indulge in a little relaxation at the stylish new Oddfellows On The Park.
A few tips on how to make your conference stand out from the crowd…