‘Perfect for board retreats, incentive groups and client entertaining’
- A great choice for groups, Le Saint-James offers group bookings as well as exclusive use of the 18 bedrooms
- Only ten minutes drive from Bordeaux and must-see attractions including La Cité Du Vin and Saint Emilion
- Enjoy Michelin-star dining by talented Chef Nicolas Magie or for a more relaxed dining experience, conference and incentive groups can enjoy French bistro dining in the newly renovated Le Café de l’Espérance
- Laze away the day beside the heated outdoor swimming pool or relax and unwind in the sauna
- Learn the art of French culinary excellence in the impressive “Côté Cours” cookery school
Le Saint-James makes for the perfect retreat for a group getaway, incentive or board retreat. Located just 10km from Bordeaux all 18 bedrooms and suites offer panoramic views of Bordeaux city centre, the River Garonne, and the hotel’s vineyard.
Ideal for exclusive use, Saint-Emillion is a short drive away, providing a wealth of opportunities to taste some of the finest wines in the Aquitaine region.
The gourmet restaurant “Le Saint-James” is home to Michelin starred Chef Nicolas Magie. His imaginative menus are inspired by daily market offerings that change with the seasons.
The estate’s own produce, “Vin du Jardin,” is available to buy and enjoy throughout the hotel. The perfect finish to your corporate event, group dining or an evening of client entertaining.
3 Place Camille Hostein
Latest News From Le Saint-James…
Perception Sales & Marketing have been representing Le Saint James for a number of years and the PR team have the latest seasonal break for guests looking to visit Bordeaux this festive season. Eat, drink and be merry this festive season at the gastronomical...read more
‘Discover Bordeaux’ is a brand-new package designed for those wishing to delve into the city of Bordeaux itself, with trips to the best that the wine region has to offer.read more
What’s hot on the menu when it comes to event catering trends for the year ahead? We take a look…read more