‘Perfect for board retreats, incentive groups and client entertaining’
- A great choice for groups, Le Saint-James offers group bookings as well as exclusive use of the 18 bedrooms
- Only ten minutes drive from Bordeaux and must-see attractions including La Cité Du Vin and Saint Emilion
- Enjoy Michelin-star dining by talented Chef Nicolas Magie or for a more relaxed dining experience, conference and incentive groups can enjoy French bistro dining in the newly renovated Le Café de l’Espérance
- Laze away the day beside the heated outdoor swimming pool or relax and unwind in the sauna
- Learn the art of French culinary excellence in the impressive “Côté Cours” cookery school
Le Saint-James makes for the perfect retreat for a group getaway, incentive or board retreat. Located just 10km from Bordeaux all 18 bedrooms and suites offer panoramic views of Bordeaux city centre, the River Garonne, and the hotel’s vineyard.
Ideal for exclusive use, Saint-Emillion is a short drive away, providing a wealth of opportunities to taste some of the finest wines in the Aquitaine region.
The gourmet restaurant “Le Saint-James” is home to Michelin starred Chef Nicolas Magie. His imaginative menus are inspired by daily market offerings that change with the seasons.
The estate’s own produce, “Vin du Jardin,” is available to buy and enjoy throughout the hotel. The perfect finish to your corporate event, group dining or an evening of client entertaining.
3 Place Camille Hostein
Latest News From Le Saint-James…
Escape the drizzle with a luxurious Spa Day. Here are our top tips on how to truly unwind…read more
Whether your idea of relaxation is lounging at a spa all day, indulging in something delicious, or long walks in beautiful countryside, we’ve shortlisted some of the best places to fully relax and rejuvenate.read more
During our trip to Le Saint-James Bordeaux, we crafted a delicious Mediterranean risotto with parmesan emulsion. If you’d like to try your hand at a little French cuisine, we were lucky enough to get hold of the recipe.read more
We’re delighted to announce that Oddfellows On the Park has appointed us to head up sales campaigns for the recently launched Cheshire hotel.
Escape the drizzle and indulge in a little relaxation at the stylish new Oddfellows On The Park.
A few tips on how to make your conference stand out from the crowd…